Friday, April 4, 2008

Spring has begun and baby E will be here soon!!

Happy April!! We hope this note finds you all well and ready for spring! Today was a beautiful day. Spring has begun!! Only three more weeks until our little one's due date. Being off my feet has been a blessing and my appointments have been going really well. So, baby E will come when ready!! I sure do wish I knew when this would be! :)



Here are some photos from Easter. My parents were able to come for the weekend and help out with house projects. Here is a picture of my Dad, Tim and Chris working on the laundry room! I am greatful for this since I have a feeling I will be spending more time here after baby is born. Sally, Tim and the kiddos also came for the day. This is how these three cuties showed up at our house...two bunnies and a flower!! It was a wonderful Easter!




















Last weekend, we were able to spend some time with some close friends and their little ones!! Here are a few pictures of Court and Kel's little one...Brinnon! She is so sweet and stylin' in her winter hat. Mikko also fell in love with her as he anxiously waited for her to drop the toy so it could become his. He actually was very patient and gentle with her.
Here is little Avery and Brinnon in a sea of books! They are so sweet together!!
















The little one's room! It has been so much fun nesting and getting ready for this little person to enter our world! Here are a few pictures of the baby's room...a work in progress. It was so much fun to paint the tree with birds. We have a bird/nature theme going on...so fun! I could just spend hours in this room imagining what is to come!





The belly cast! Here is a cast of my belly(and boobs!!)! Thank you Courtney for helping with this creation! What an amazing time that I will treasure forever. Pregnancy is beautiful!!







No comments: