Thursday, April 24, 2008

In love!

"There aren't words yet invented to define the emotions a mother feels as she cuddles her newborn child." ~Janet Leigh
As I sit and write this blog, it is hard to find words to describe the feelings we have for this little miracle. Chris and I are so in love with him and feel so blessed he is here and doing well! Elias is already two weeks old...still a peanut, but eating, sleeping and pooping like a champ! He is so sweet and full of life! Here are some pictures of Elias with Grandparents and Aunties and Uncles! Chris and I are so thankful for our wonderful families...Thank you so much for all your love and support and help during these first few weeks!! And also, thank you to our friends who have called and e-mailed...your love and support means so much to us!


Auntie gigi (Jenn)visiting in the hospital...soon Elias will meet his cousin, baby Berndt! We are very excited for you Jenn and Phil...
Auntie Sarah holding Elias the first few days we were home! Thanks for all your help Sarah!! Auntie Sally holding Elias...thank you Sally for all your help!!
My first time in my new chair!
My first outing with mommy! (that's our home in the background)
Dreaming about milkies!
Uncle Ox with Elias at one day old!
Dreaming about more milkies!
Dad and Mom loving me! Can you see my dimple chin? I got this from my Daddy's side!
Grandpa John (Ekern) holding his first grandchild!
Nana and Grandpa (Vogt) admiring Elias, their sixth grandchild!





1 comment:

meg said...

Angie, Chris and Elias,

Congratulations!!! We were so excited to hear of your news. We are right behind you. Just awaiting our own little one to come. We will need to get our bambinos together for a play date some day this summer perhaps. Be well, kiss the little man and take care of yourself.
Megan