Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pictures to share...

Hello Everyone! We hope this message finds you all well and healthy! Here are a few pictures of some fun happenings in our life...






First, Mikko and Marla fell in love! Okay, not really...but we do think they snuggle like this during the day when we are gone. We've witnessed Mikko cleaning Marla's fur. She just takes it all in until he gets too close...and then she starts boxing him. We've been wondering how they will do when we bring our little one home...well, that will be a whole blog entry I'm sure!




Another fun happening was a baby shower!



Cousins to be! Baby Ekern and Baby Berndt are only a few weeks apart! We are very excited to have cousins so close in age!!





Many thanks to Mom and Sal for planning such a wonderful day!!










One of our favorite things to do is go for walks in the arb with our good friends Amanda and Avery! Avery will be a year on April 19th! He is growing and changing so much.
















I have to say I was very excited to turn 30! It is a year to feel blessed...becoming a mother!! Here is a picture of my mother and my sister...who is also an amazing mother! We were all able to celebrate together!




















And of course, here are my boys...the men of my life! Chris and Mikko snuggling!!



Hugs to you all!!!

No comments: