Monday, January 28, 2008

bAbY eKeRn...

"It's the state of being pregnant, as if you're weaving a house for your child out of your own body, and it takes all your energy, all your attention." ~Hilma Wolitzer

Here's baby Ekern at 27 weeks! We are ending trimester two and beginning trimester three!! I remember in the first trimester thinking this stage seemed so far away...and here it is. I have to say that every stage of pregnancy has been amazing in it's own way. The second trimester has been the best...feeling so good, full of energy (until about 7pm..:)) and just really healthy! Growing a baby has been the healthiest part of my life...the most amazing journey. I love this little one inside so incredibly much.

"It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into." ~Terri Guillemets

2 comments:

lissy said...

Chris and Angie-- I love checking in and seeing your new pictures! You look adorable Angie! I am so excited for you guys!!

Team Bartz said...

love how cute you are!