Wednesday, November 26, 2008

DiApEr HaTs and PaiNtiNg...

"These people we call children are intended by the pattern of the universe to play, to have time to simply be, to grow at their own pace, to have fun, to be loved and cherished, and to be free to enjoy and use their gift of imagination."
~Win and Bill SweetIntroducing...our little munchkin friends, Jacob (Jake, 5 yrs), Isabelle (Izzy, 4 yrs), and Andrew (Drew-man, 2 yrs). These are the wonderful children that I care for three days a week. I feel truly blessed to have found this amazing family who happened to be looking for a nanny part-time and are very accepting of Elias being with his mommy. (I've added their family blog to my list) Jake, Izzy and Drew are wonderful children who have become such an amazing addition to our lives. Elias loves to watch them play and they adore him to pieces. It continues to be an amazing journey to care for these little people we call children...











2 comments:

Stephanie Balvin said...

I love the pictures, can you email them to me?

The Volcano Sisters said...

Hi- Elias is so handsome. I love his eyes. Can't wait to see him.
Julie