Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Angie and Chris - Two Year Anniversary

October 7th... our 2nd anniversary! I cannot believe it's already been 2 years since Angie and I tied the knot. I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing, beautiful and caring person such as Angie. All of our friends know what type of person she is, but I get to spend every day with her... how I got so lucky, I have no idea.

All right... sorry about all the mushy stuff.

Ang, please don't be mad at me, or embarrassed that I hacked into our blog and posted this... I just wanted to make sure you know I'm thinking about you. You are an amazing person, and a wonderful mommy to our son.

Happy Anniversary Ang... I LOVE YOU!
Love, Chris


6 comments:

The Volcano Sisters said...

Chris, you're too sweet. Julie

Stephanie Balvin said...

GORGEOUS- that's all I need to say! But I feel badly that you chased my children around all day on your anniversary and more so, I didn't even know to say happy anniversary! Angie, I have really enjoyed talking with you, and we feel so blessed to have our children spending their days with you and we know they really love you.
Happy Anniversary, if you need a sitter for a date night, we are more than willing to help out- we love that little guy!

Meredith said...

Chris- you are the best husband ever! That was so sweet! Congratulations you two! love, mimi

Team Bartz said...

wow you just scored some major points! way to go chris.

T.Schmitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.Schmitz said...

Red Dawg! Nice Work!