Friday, September 12, 2008

Mr. Giggles

So, I've sat down at the computer about five times today to write a blog entry. My goal today was to write a longer than normal entry....as I have so much to share! The reality is, I am currently writing with one hand, Elias sleeping in the other. Will I get to share my deep thoughts today? NOPE! Tomorrow?? Probably not. One of these days I will get to it...just like I will get to those dishes and piles of laundry! :) Being able to hold my little peanut as he sleeps in my arms is so worth it...so much more important to me. This time with him, this moment, is now and will not be here forever! And the dishes, laundry and computer will! As a new mom, "patience" has a whole new meaning.

Speaking of treasuring the moment, we finally captured a glimpse of Elias having a giggle attack and we finally figured out how to download videos! It seems that every time we bring out the camera for one of those precious moments, Elias stops whatever he's doing because he is so intrigued by this amazing contraption with lights and buttons. Enjoy watching "Mr. Giggles"!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We LOVE Mr. Giggles and can't wait to see him again soon! (great work, Ang, posting a video!!) Yeah!! :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

sorry, mfc2008 above is just me, sister Sally... :)

Stephanie Balvin said...

That's adorable! The kids love talking about Eli and how much they love him.

Sarah, Brian, Aaron and Raine said...

It was fun to be together for the Barn party! I miss my little nephew! When will we see you again? Love, RaRa

Berndt Toast said...

What a cutie! Baby Liam misses his cousin Mr. Giggles!