Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Four Months Old...

Hello Everyone! I'm loving being a four month old!! I'm starting to really notice my environment. I love to watch Mikko and Marla (Mikko really enjoys licking my hands and face!), grab for fun things like my daddy's nose and laugh when mommy and daddy talk to me! I love to put things in my mouth...anything that's near really, but mostly my hands! Oh, and I LOVE to be outside and watch the leaves on the trees blow in the wind. I'm a curious little boy!

Is that my mommy talking to me? Oh yes, it is....hey mom!

Oh, that was soooo funny!!!!!!! We had a fun weekend with the Renney family and the Bartz family! Here's a picture of dad and I along with one of my girlfriends, Lydia with her daddy! She's so cute and fills her diaper just like me AND spits up like I do too! We have SO much in common...
And here is another one of my girlfriends, Brinnon with her mommy too!! I can't wait to walk and talk like Brinnon!! Even though she's older, I still have a huge crush! I think it's her eyes...













2 comments:

Anne said...

angie!!! he is getting so big! and so dang cute! it would be great to see you all again --- jake and i want to head down to northfield for a good old bbq at amanda and matt's! hopefully we can see you too.

Renney Family said...

lol! I was just thinking of how our little Lydia made her mark on Elias' chair...actually forgot about her spitting up! They're too cute! Thanks for a wonderful day!!!