Saturday, July 12, 2008

Let there be sunshine...

"It humbled my ego and stretched my soul.

It awakened me to eternity. It made me know my own humanity,

my own morality, my own limits.

It gave me whatever crumbs of wisdom I posses today."

~Erica Jong (American writer and poet)

This quote has so much meaning during this amazing journey in our lives, raising our sweet little boy. In so many ways, we feel awakened, stretched and humbled by our little one.


We were able to spend some time up north in Detroit Lakes and White Earth lake. Here are some photos of our adventures...

"Let there be sunshine.
Let there be blue skies.
Let there be mama.
Let there be me."
~Old Russian folk song
Nana and Grandpa with their grandchildren... Our family...
"Hey cousin Liam, do you see what I see?"

My first boat ride...

Hangin' out with Daddy...
Eli and Great Grandma Vogt...
My sweet Aunties...
The proud Grandpa's...







1 comment:

Anne said...

Hey there! Elias is getting so BIG! He is very handsome. Angie I LOVE your haircut.